RC1 - Level One Relationship Coaching Application
Who: This is for you if you consider yourself a strong “helper.” It’s your superpower and you’ve developed it and want to sharpen this part of you even more. You are inspired to become a “Love Leader” in the world by helping others with their challenges around love and relationship. You also feel a connection to the vision of The Relationship School™.
Goal: To supervise and train a highly motivated individuals who want to be relationship teachers, coaches, and facilitators. At the end of 9 months, you will become a certified Level 1 Relationship Coach within the Relationship School™.
Purpose/Context: So you can have awesome long-term relationships and teach others to do the same. So you can breakthrough any relational challenge and help others do the same. So you can model to people everywhere what it’s like to be a relational warrior. So you can help The School build an army of relational warriors who will infiltrate the schools teaching kids how to have amazing interpersonal and intimate relationships.
Cost: If paid in full: $8,500. Payment Plan: $1,033/month over 9 months or $800/month over 12 months.
Requirements to play: In order to qualify for this group, you must:
- Apply (see below).
- Be a therapist, coach, or be on your way to becoming one.
- Have taken my Relationship as a Path Foundations Course.
- Have taken The DPIR 9 month training.
- Pay $500 non-refundable deposit, if accepted, to reserve your spot (repeat: deposit is not refundable).
- Come to every call with 2 questions, 1 client video and questions you need guidance around, a strong willingness to be coached on your issues and a willingness to be a practice coach.
- Complete all requirements expected in the RC1 apprentice program.
- Have "improving relationship skills" as one of your top 3 values in your Compass. That way, you won’t miss live calls, you will do the homework, etc. (if it’s not, either get it up there or be honest that now is not the right time for you).
- Agree to no formal 180’s on your clients until you get the green light from me. Much more to say on this during the training.
- Make a 9 month commitment.
- Be able to financially afford the training and not back out or break your signed agreement halfway through because you’re having a hard time.
Background expectation: That you will live the work in your own life. What will be our monthly structure?
- TA all 18 classes in DPIR program in The School (every other Wednesday at 12:30pm MT)
- Attend all apprentice classes live. We meet every other Tuesday for 2 hours from 12:30pm MT-2:30pm MT.
- Run a small group. Each month, you will lead a small group around the tools and you will evaluate the students on their grasp of the material.
- One 15 minute private check in call per month with Jayson.
- Practice coaching calls with classmates.