The Relationship School Teacher's Apprentice Application
RC1 - Level One Relationship Coaching Application
Who: An inspired group of students wanting to go to the next level with their relational skill set in service of humanity
Goal: To supervise and train a highly motivated group through mentoring opportunities, direct supervision from Jayson, and practice coaching sessions, to become a certified Level 1 Relationship Coach and Teacher Apprentice within the School.
Purpose/Context: So you can have awesome long-term relationships and teach others to do the same. So, you can breakthrough any relational challenge and help others do the same. So you can model to people everywhere what it’s like to be a relational warrior. So, you can help Jayson build an army of relational warriors who will infiltrate the schools teaching kids how to have amazing interpersonal and intimate relationships.
Cost: If paid in full: $8500. Payment Plan: $1055/month over 9 months or $840/month over 12 months.
Requirements to play: In order to qualify for this group, you must:
1. Apply (see below)
2. Acquire at least one mentee or client in your life who agrees to have you mentor or coach them in their relationships.
3. Be a therapist, coach, or be on your way to be one.
4. Have taken my Relationship as a Path Foundations Course
5. If accepted pay $500 non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot (repeat: deposit is not refundable).
6. Come every call with 2 questions, 1 client you need guidance around, a willingness to be coached on your issues and a willingness to be a practice coach.
7. Expectation that you will have 1 practice coaching session between live calls.
8. "Improving relationship skills" is in your top 3 in your Compass (POS), that way, you won’t miss live calls, you will do the homework, etc. (if it’s not, either get it up there or be honest that now is not the right time for you).
9. No formal 180’s on your clients until you get the green light from me. None of you are really ready for that. Much more to say on this during the training. 10. Make a 9 month commitment.
11. Be able to financially afford the training. Background expectation: That you will live the work.
What will be our monthly structure?
TA all 18 classes in DPIR program in The School (every other Wednesday at 12:30pm MT)
Run a small group- Each month, you will lead a small group around the tools and you will evaluate the students on their grasp of the material.
Attend all of our classes live. We meet every other Tuesday for 2 hours from 12:30pm MT- 230PM MT.
1 15 min private call per month with Jayson
Practice coaching calls with class mates.
Copyright 2017 - JaysonGaddis.com - All Rights Reserved